Rothman-Simeone the Spine
This is the classic reference that practitioners have been turning to for the best operative and non-operative approaches in spinal treatment since 1975! It is considered the defining source on the basic science and clinical practice of spine surgery in adults and children. The new 5th Edition represents the most sweeping overhaul of this landmark reference yet - with many new contributors, a wealth of new content, a totally new organisation, and many enhanced illustrations. The edition provides access to the complete contents online - fully searchable, and with continuous updates.
Download Rothman-Simeone the Spine (9781416033653).pdf, available at iconbook.org for free.
- Gordon R. Bell, Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Harry N. Herkowitz, Richard A. Balderston
- Mixed media product | 1744 pages
- 215.9 x 294.6 x 83.8mm | 5,556.57g
- Publication date
- 08 Jun 2006
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication City/Country
- Philadelphia, United States
- Edition Statement
- 5th Revised edition